European Patent Attorney
- T +45 3324 0080
- M +45 2616 6900
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicka specialises in advising universities and early stage companies within technology transfers with a view to developing effective IP strategies to support their business planning. He has helped several companies through IP due diligence in successful private and public financing rounds and in giving firms advice on license negotiations.
Nicka understands the value of IP as a business tool, and clients appreciate his pragmatic commercial approach combined with his experience before the Opposition Divisions and Boards of Appeal of the European Patent Office.
Developing international relations has always been one of Nicka’s forces, and many foreign associates cherish and value his devotion to explain complicated European legal issues for them and their clients.
- European Patent Attorney
- Certificate European Patent Litigation Course (Centre d’Etudes Internationales de là Propriété Intellectuelle, Université de Strasbourg, France
- Business Management Competence Development Program, School of Business and Social Sciences, The University of Aarhus, Denmark,
- Molecular biologist, Master of Science, The University of Aarhus, Denmark
PATENT ADVICE AND KNOWLEDGE AREAS
- Diagnostics & prognostic markers
Molecular biology, particular recombinant nucleic acid
- Immunology & vaccination techniques
- Food technology
Technology transfer & scouting
- IP value extraction
- ADIPA (formerly The Danish Association of Patent Agents)
- European Patent Institute (EPI)