PETER KIM JENSEN
European Patent Attorney
- T +45 3324 0085
- M +45 4014 2002
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
For nearly 30 years Peter Kim has acted as an expert patent consultant within the field of engineering technologies, notably with focus on process and production technology and plastic and packaging technology.
Peter Kim is an exceptionally experinced European Patent Attorney with eminent knowledge of infringement opinions, opposition and appeal cases before the European Patent Office and with court cases in Denmark and abroad. Further, Peter Kim acts as a technical judge at the Danish Eastern Court and at the Copenhagen Maritime and Commercial Court.
Additional to his close client cooperation and servicing over the years, Peter Kim has taught IPR courses at the Danish Institute For IPR Training and acted as external examiner at patent courses at the Technical University of Denmark.
Most recently, Peter Kim held a position as partner in a large IP firm.
“The blossoming partnership recently expanded with the arrival of “exceptionally bright” Peter Kim Jensen, who focuses on mechanical engineering issues, ranging from prosecution briefs to technical support on disputes“ IAM 2013
- European Patent Attorney
- Mechanical Engineer, MSc, Engineering
POSITION OF TRUST AND HONOURS
- Chairman of the committee of experts under the Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys (ADIPA)
- Technical judge at the Danish Eastern High Court and at the Copenhagen Maritime and Commercial Court
PATENT ADVICE AND KNOWLEDGE AREAS
- Mechanical engineering
- Process and production technology
- Plastic and packaging technology
- License agreements
- Infringement assessments
- Opposition and appeal cases
- Legal proceedings
- Association of Danish Intellectual Property Attorneys (ADIPA)
- Fédération Internationale des Conseils en Propriété Industrielle (FICPI)
- Association International pour la Protection de la Propriété Intellectuelle (AIPPI)