Qualified IP Administrator, Partner
- T +45 3324 0080
- M +45 4018 0052
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina is responsible for administering our clients’ patent portfolios. Tina has worked as patent administrator for 10 years and has in-depth knowledge of patent prosecution in countries around the world.
Further, Tina is an experienced translator, primarily specialising in translation of court documents in connection with cases on infringement and defence of patent rights. Tina has most recently worked as Translator at Bech-Bruun Law Firm performing a wide variety of translations of legal documents and assisting clients as interpreter in court.
Tina holds an MA in Translation and Interpretation and is State-Authorised Translator. In 2010, she obtained the QIPA title for patent administrators – Qualified Intellectual Property Administrator.
“Tina has expert knowledge of patent procedures, always with a focus on high quality and best practice in the servicing of our company.” Birgit Kjældgaard Giwercman, CEO BKG Pharma
- MA in Translation & Interpretation, Copenhagen Business School
- State-authorised Translator
- QIPA, Qualified Intellectual Property Administrator
- Danish Institute For IPR Training
- DAIPA (Danish Association of Intellectual Property Administrators)